Monday, December 22, 2014

Decorating? Check.

Well, folks, yesterday we finally decorated. We don't get really fancy around here, but the kids have been begging, and yesterday we let them loose to get it done.

Here's Mr. One-Armed Snowman:

Go find me another twig, already!

Although we use only about one-third of our huge assortment of ornaments, the tree was decorated. Here was a picture from one of the lower branches. Can you tell the children decorated?

One of my personal favorites: a cheap wooden Holy family hung backwards.


While we decorated, we enjoyed some home-made eggnog. It was tasty.

Good to the last drop


Last, but certainly not least, just before bed we pulled out the Nativity pieces my in-laws gave me. We all seem to have differing opinions about what the placement should be.


What it's all about

With that in mind, I think I'm about done with blogs and email and the internet in general until Christmas is over. There are other priorities that take precedence.

May you and yours have a blessed Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment