Friday, September 23, 2016

#hereiswap2016

I'm thinking I probably used that whole hashtag thing wrong in this post's title. Call me ignorant. I'm more familiar with hash browns. Anyway, I recently took part in a Reformation Mug swap here.

Today I received my very own lovely mug and other cool stuff.

Thank you, Jessica!


The lovely lady I bought for will not receive hers today since I took it to the post office today. I struggled to find the perfect mug, but then I gave up and settled :(   I hope she likes it half as much as I like the mug I received.

2 comments:

  1. I had to tell the lady that I am gifting to that it would be late due to my move. I am struggling to find the perfect mug too. I have some other items to add to the package, but the mug, not yet. Lutheran Chick is perfect! Hopefully I will get mine in the mail soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like mine (now that it's been used many times). I think it will be a good choice.

      Delete