Saturday, April 11, 2020

Easter Past

My dad told me that it was national siblings day today (or yesterday), and folks on Facebook were posting pictures of themselves with their siblings. Since I don't do Facebook (except for my Etsy shop), I thought I'd post a picture here because I love my sisters. It's a bonus that my mother was in the picture, too.

Ta-da!

That's me, right there in front wearing the crocheted purple skirt and vest. My sisters are the ladylike-looking ones on either side. 

I'm fairly certain I was all dolled-up because it was Easter. I was blessed then to have two wonderful big sisters, and I am no less blessed now!

2 comments:

  1. How fun - that is a great picture of you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. . . and a loooong time ago. I'm not sure if I've taken a picture so good since ;)

    ReplyDelete