Saturday, April 22, 2017

New Adventure

Last week we opened up an Etsy shop. To be honest, I like the idea of making a little extra money. I want to save up for a trip "out west" for our family. So I took the plunge.  I don't have everything listed yet because there's a learning curve for me with all the photography and computer-y stuff. I'm just not a natural.

But if you're interested, our shop, SidelingViewCrafts is open for business. I'm listing (for now) a crochet pattern, already-made hats from said pattern, other crocheted items made by me or my eldest, and items from nature that people like for crafts and decorating (feathers, acorns, etc.).



Hat/bonnet pattern


Bonnets for sale!


This basket reminded me of Dr. Seuss.


Lots of acorns around here


Feathers from our guineas

In an effort to somehow promote the shop, I signed up for Pinterest. Really, my effort is laughable because I can't really figure it all out the way I think other people have it figured out. I think I mentioned that I am not tech-savvy. At least I'm enjoying searching for ideas for birthday cakes and pretty quilts.

If you do have the means and know-how to promote this new endeavor, I won't be upset if you do whatever it is people do on the other social media sites 😊.

No comments:

Post a Comment