Monday, September 7, 2015

A New Arrival

This probably isn't what most of you expected seeing as Labor Day is nearly gone and still no signs of labor, but. . .

Here is our new (to us) van!

Looks like a box, but a pretty blue box


Floor mats my husband and I made with carpet remnants

And we are still expecting the new arrival to our family. I'm not very patient about it. I think it's fitting that the Bible verse we memorized last week was Psalm 27: 14-- "Wait for the LORD; be strong, and let your heart take courage; wait for the LORD!"


My husband's family is here to help us when the baby comes (at least until Thursday). My youngest brother-in-law just finished a beautiful blanket for our new baby whenever it does show up. It's so nice that people still bless us with new things, special things, for each baby to have as his or her own.


Thank you, Isaiah!

Now. Back to the waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment