Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Muffin Pan (reprise)


Not too long ago, I let you all know about my wonderful birthday gift.

Well, I just had to show you some more recent pictures of some muffins.

First, muffins in the conventional pan.

Holding on tight! 


To be fair, a few of those clingers did fall out after my husband whacked the pan on the counter.


BUT look at that messy pan!


Roll up your sleeves; it's time to scrub.

Now. Watch what happens when the new pan is barely tilted:



The Muffin Tumble!


And most important. . .


No crumbs!


Put these pans on your Mother's Day list. Or birthday. I guess it's not too early to shop for Christmas. And remember, I'm not paid for this because you're probably the only one reading it. I just want you to be this happy. :)










No comments:

Post a Comment