Thursday, August 17, 2017

Building Project-- Day 40 & 41

Once again the garden takes precedence, and I don't have the best building summary.

I sent my dear second-born out to record what happened on Tuesday since I was busy.  He found the scaffolding interesting.



 And, like my other son, he also took some pictures of the backhoe. However, I've noticed another picture focus for my sons.




Those plans in a bucket are quite curious. I think those two boys take pictures of it every time I send them out with the camera.

Also on Day 40, some work was done on the inside.



Yesterday was a day up on the roof. I took this picture. Disclaimer: this picture was not taken yesterday. I took it this morning because I was gone in the evening and couldn't take the end of the day photo. It looks a lot like this on the other side.



The plan for today, originally, was to go crazy with the shingles. However, the carpenter got a call that the shingle delivery would be later than expected, so for now, they're working on making the seam/gutter tight on the east side so possible impending rain doesn't get through. Then, if it's not too stinking hot, they'll get to the shingles. But if it's way too hot, the shingles will have to wait until tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment