Saturday, July 8, 2017

Building Project- Day 3

Day 3 got off to another wet start, but sometime around when I was frying pancakes, the workers came. They were finished with the bricks before lunch.



While taking a picture of the bricks, I noticed something else. The plans are taped to the well cover because they have to be on-site all the time just in case the inspector comes. Another thing about construction I didn't know! 




Now. I've been wondering how to number these building project days. Do I number days when they are weekend days? Rain days? I've decided to number them all because I figure somebody will work on the weekend sometime. Also, I want to see how many days, from start to finish, it takes to complete the project.

Next step, I think, is excavating.




No comments:

Post a Comment