Friday, July 7, 2017

Building Project- Day 2

Nada. Zero. Zilch.

That's what happened yesterday because it rained all day long. It was great for the garden, but not good for the addition.

It's looking like today might be more of the same if the clouds don't clear.

However, they say that when it rains, it pours. And that's how it is with us with regards to company right now. Two of my brothers-in-law and their families are visiting right now, and it is so nice to visit with family that we rarely see. Especially my cute nephew :)

I wish I would have taken a picture of the blackberries my son picked last evening. It was close to 2 quarts. I guess our blackberries are finally producing! We decided to make a quick, last-minute dessert with them. I searched online and found this recipe for blackberry pudding, and it turned out nicely. It baked up while we ate supper, and cooled while we cleaned up and walked around in some raindrops outside.

Until next time. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment