Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Building Project- Day 5 & 6

Day 5 was Sunday. No work.

Day 6 was another big day. First the remaining bricks that had been behind the cut-up pieces of patio were removed. Then there was a lot of digging and dump-trucking. Kids were once again glued to the window or outside at a safe distance watching.

I was otherwise occupied, so my 9-year-old snapped the end-of-the-day photos for me to share with you. He took so many pictures, and while it might seem like I'm sharing a lot with you, let me assure you that I'm sharing only a minute fraction of the pictures he took.



End of the day shot


End of the day shot of the back of the house with backhoe


Backhoe


Different angle


Backhoe


Pile of gravel from under the patio


Backhoe


Dirt with rocks


Backhoe


Backhoe

So, in case you're wondering, 9-year-old boys like backhoes. And that's the end of Day 6. I'm typing this before breakfast of Day 7, and my son is already outside watching the backhoe at work.


No comments:

Post a Comment